Find the Right Preschool Teacher Resume Template for your Resume
Looking to get a head start in your job search? We’ve got you covered with our impactful and impressive preschool teacher resume templates you can download.
Once you’ve done that, scroll down below to then craft your very own impressive resume from the resume samples we’ve collated for your inspiration.
These preschool teacher resume samples are from real world preschool teachers that are currently placed in some of the top preschools across the country and most deem this as their dream job.
All our preschool teacher resume templates are fully customizable in Microsoft Word and can be accessed via a PC or a Mac. Craft your resume today and impress the hiring manager or the recruiter right away.
As I mentioned earlier, we’ve collated these resume samples for your inspiration, so use them wisely and carefully, not to copy directly, but the language and style cues to craft your own resume.
Preschool Teacher Resume Objective Samples
1. Lead Teacher of a Center-Based Preschool 3 year old class. I’m passionate about life, teaching, and mentoring young children and young adults. My classroom is a nurturing, positive and stimulating learning environment, where children can build on their self-esteem and feel self-empowered. I am a team player when it comes to working with my colleagues; I love sharing curriculum ideas with co-workers and working with my directors to implement changes to improve and keep our program current.
2. A recent first-generation graduate from Arizona State University. I attained my bachelors in Family Studies and Human Development, and through that I fell in love with education. I am currently working as a preschool teacher, while pursuing my masters in education.
3. Over the past 8 years, I have gained diverse experiences working with young children and middle-aged children (2 – 12 years of age). Throughout college, I taught swim lessons to toddlers all the way up to adults. After graduating with a BA in Early Childhood Studies, I earned my certificate as a registered behavior technician (RBT), for children with autism. While applying behavior interventions to young children, I was inspired and motivated to become a preschool teacher. As a current preschool teacher, I am dedicated to continue working in the Early Childhood field.
4. I have 4 years experience in Early childhood education. I have really been focused on building my client relations, team building and administrative related tasks. My organizational skills and detail orientation along with my proficient knowledge with Microsoft office and Google drive has really made me successful with those pieces. I have been gaining and learning skills outside of education such as digital illustration, photoshop, and pc maintenance. I am always eager to learn new and different skill sets.
5. Enthusiastic educator eager to contribute to team success through hard work, communication and excellent organizational skills. A self-starter with natural ability to build relationships and win customer loyalty. Focused on surpassing expectations and driving team success. Motivated to learn, grow and excel in ed tech.
6. As an Assistant Preschool Teacher in a class of dynamic 3-4 year olds, I aid in the social, cognitive, and emotional development of young children. I am actively involved in creating a space for children to practice skills that prepare them for kindergarten, and for life, fostering confidence and a sense of self, as well as learning to compromise and problem solve. In turn, I am further developing my own confidence in conflict resolution, classroom management, and applying age and developmentally appropriate language and guidance.
7. As an early childhood professional, I believe that it is important to foster a warm, loving and inclusive environment that is built on strong relationships and collaborations with families and other teachers. I strive to appreciate each student for their uniqueness and individuality and I hope to impart to the children a sense of creativity, persistence and curiosity, while also developing values such as empathy, so that they can grow to be morally conscious citizens.
8. I’m a motivated childhood education teacher with six years of experience teaching critical emotional and social skills to infants, toddlers and preschoolers. I love helping children foster their sense of curiosity and develop in their most formative and influential years.
Professional Experience Examples for Preschool Teachers
1. Assistant Preschool Teacher Resume Sample
- Consistently communicate to parents to report social and developmental progress.
- Support and assist teachers in all academic areas.
Provide activities allowing children to solve problems, initiate activities, explore, experiment, question, and master concepts through active learning.
- Organize and supervise children on field trips.
2. Lead Preschool Teacher Resume Sample
- Developed intellectually stimulating activities to be paired with required curriculum, implementing a fun learning atmosphere.
- Implement religious studies to our every day routine.
- Help students develop their social-emotional learning.
- Communicate with parents on a day to day basis about their child.
3. Preschool English Lead Teacher Resume Sample
- Plan dynamic and enticing lessons and activities through an emergent curriculum integrating the seven areas of learning and the latest research in Early Childhood Environment Rating Scale (ECERS) while fostering a fun, warm and nurturing environment for children, resulting in age-appropriate developmental growth for children’s diverse learning styles
- Collect data to produce individualized portfolios highlighting their development by observing 20 three year-olds
- Build strong, meaningful relationships with children and their families through consistent daily communication
- Adapted to new hybrid e-Teaching and onsite environments by creating detailed weekly e-Learning schedules embedded with Zoom video conferences to support families with home-school during COVID-19 Shelter-in-Place.
- Demonstrated organizational skills by creating and implementing weekly lesson plan templates used across all teaching teams, taking notes of weekly family check-in calls, and scheduling bi-annual parent-teacher conferences.
- Interviewed prospective candidates for Lead Teacher roles for the next school year with Preschool Coordinators.
4. Preschool Teacher Resume Sample
- Using numerous platforms to currently virtually teach and communicate with children/families (Microsoft Teams, Seesaw, Boomcards, Epicbooks, etc).
- Communicates with families and students of diverse cultural and socio-economic backgrounds in a positive and respectful manner.
- Leads a warm, fun, culturally appropriate and inviting preschool classroom environment.
- Creates lesson plans, follows curricula, conducts observations for children ages 3-5.
- Maintains child/family records, meets quarterly with families about child’s progress.
- Works as a team member to recruit, train, and encourage parent/community volunteers.
- Creates and leads workshops for families (yoga, social emotional, and literacy).
5. Preschool Teacher Resume Example
- Manage and facilitate student education, including creating lesson plans, grading, data collection and reporting to parents with the goal of steering all students towards success.
- Provide administrative assistant duties before and after school. Duties include, but not limited to: answering phones, responding to emails, clerical work and being a full- building support liaison.
- Provide many different types of materials to foster children’s learning, such as manipulative, sensory, and imaginative play.
- Maintain knowledge of Touch Points Learning Principles and Guidelines and company policies.
- Teach basic skills and curriculum to students in a way that it is best internalized for their learning.
- Facilitate parent/teacher conferences to best communicate student progress and needs.
- Create weekly newsletters for parents and director showcasing weekly activities, photos, and developmental inquiries.
- Document and track children’s growth and development to create yearly reports for parents including data from their child’s progression throughout the year.
6. Preschool Teacher Resume Sample
- 4 years of teaching experience with children ranging from the ages of 3 months to 5 years.
- Designed activities that are a balance between a child’s interests and developing cognitive skills, social and emotional development, speech and fine and gross motor skills.
- Documented and shared progress with parents, relating that continued safety and attention to the child’s individual basic care needs is a top priority.
- Versed in MyTeachingStrategies platform to assess childhood development and encourage family involvement.
“I bought a resume template from them last week and it looks so amazing and professional , it was exactly what I was looking for .”
Canyon Lake, Texas
“It’s a nice product, I recommend you to take a look at the site and I had no trouble as a support team. They are active 24/7.”
Canyon Lake, Texas
“You can get templates with beautiful designs on this site I found on the internet, I definitely recommend it 10/10.”