Last Revised: November 19, 2017
Similar to most websites, our servers utilize log files. Log files store information including internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser types, internet service providers (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform types, date and time stamps, and numbers of clicks. Log files are used to analyze trends, administer the Website, track Users’ movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. We use log file information at times to help identify you as you browse and to gather broad technical and demographic information on who uses our website so we can better the user experience.
We use Google Adwords to advertise and market our services on third-party websites. Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
This website is not intended for the use of children under 13. We do not knowingly collect or maintain information for children under the age of 13. When using our services, you are agreeing in our terms of service policy that you are over the age of 18.
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
Do Not Track Signals
We haven’t implemented procedures or programs that would recognize these tracking signals. Make note that some content available on our Site is made available through relationships with third party providers such as payment gateways who we do not control and who may collect and/or disclose personally identifiable information.
Private Personal Information
To fulfill your service requests, ResumeSeedcollects personally identifiable information, such as your e-mail, first and last name, country, address, and telephone number. Depending on your payment method, we may ask for your credit card, debit card, or Paypal information. We, however, do not store payment information in our servers, which is all handled by our payment gateway. ResumeSeed at no point in time ever has the privy or ability to see the credit card number, debit card number, or Paypal information you have provided to our payment gateway. Our payment gateway is Paypal powered by Braintree. We do store other information such as but not limited to the name and email you have provided us. This is to allow us to perform the service we’ve offered.
How We Use The Information We Collect
We will NOT disclose personally identifiable information (other than testimonials that you have agreed upon giving) that we store from you to third parties without your permission EXCEPT in the following circumstances.
- In order to fulfill your service requests for products or services, such as providing writers with access to resumes and personal information provided by you.
- In order to protect ourselves, our customers,s or our vendors from liability or to defend our rights, including investigations of fraud or misconduct.
- In order to third parties who have agreed in writing to maintain such information in confidence and use such information solely in performance of services to us.
- In order to respond to legal process or comply with the law, including subpoenas.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Process orders and send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product an d/or service
To be in accordance with the CAN-SPAM Act, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.