Find the Right Web Developer Resume Template
If you’re on a job hunt or currently updating your resume, the one thing you need now is a web developer resume template to land you that next dream job.
Featured Web Developer Resume Templates You Can Download
Remember, you only need ONE to land that dream job.
Web Developer Resume Samples and Examples
Don’t be stumped when writing your web developer resume. Are you looking for writing tips? Or want to know what a perfect resume for a web developer looks like?
The web developer resume samples and examples below give you enough insight into every aspect of the developer’s role and responsibility, key skills required and even how to write a career summary that’s specific to the job description.
Career / Professional Summary Examples
I love to learn and create optimal solutions for difficult to solve problems, and working with the latest and greatest technologies.
2/ Goal-oriented Senior Web Developer with a track record of continuous and expansive growth, developing reusable architecture and best practices for large scale applications with both internal teams and external agencies to best suit the goals, needs, and scope of work completed. A team leader with the experience and understanding needed to meet goals as well as provide necessary ROI consistently.
6/ Creative, professional, ambitious, and problem solver looking for an opportunity where I can use my skills, both technical (as a web developer) and non-technical to secure a fulfilling, and challenging position. Desire to thrive in an environment that will allow me to contribute my experience as well as learn new skills effectively for the betterment of a company.
8/ Highly motivated, talented web developer with a passion for creating professional, high quality applications. Comprehensive full stack project experience includes Software Development Life Cycle, version control, testing and deployment. A team player with attention to detail, commitment to quality and excellent written and oral communication skills. Dedicated to continued education and self-development. Diverse professional background experience includes sales, customer service and management.
Key Web Developer Skillsets
- React/React Native
- Node/Express/Loopback/API Connect
- AWS/Google Cloud
- New Relic/Sentry
- WP Engine
- Interaction Studio
- Another way of showcasing your skillsets is as follows.
- Tools: VSCode, Codepen.io, JSfiddle.net, cli, Windows, Mac ,, MAMP Pro, Modernizer
- Systems: WordPress, Bigcommerce, Squarespace, Shopify, Joomla, J2Store, Magento, Heroku
- FTP: FileZilla, CyberDuck, Docker, CLI
- Database: MYSQL, AWS, Azure, Oracle, Firebase, SQL, Headless
- Payment: PayPal, Braintree, SquareSpace, Klarna, Apple Pay
- Chat: FacebookAPI, Tawk.to
- Git: Github, Bitbucket, Firebase
- Google: Analytics, AdWords, Suites, Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, reCAPTIA V3, Google Optimize
- Adobe: Illustrator CC, XD CC, Photoshop CC, Animate CC, InDesign CC, Fonts CC
Web Developer Professional Experience Examples
1. Frontend Web Developer Resume Sample
- Development of internal websites and web applications and client websites and web applications.
- Working with designer to turn concepts into functional quality products.
- Unit testing.
- Working with Google Analytics to improve views/traffic and better the UI/UX.
- Securing WordPress installations.
- Debugging and defending against multiple PHP/WordPress attacks.
- Worked with System Admins and Java Developers on internal/external web applications.
- Building performance websites that look beautiful, load fast and rank high in search engines.
- Oversaw, lead and managed technical decisions of production team of 5 web developers that oversaw the health of 250+ websites and web based applications.
- Mentored junior developers and coached through successful delivery of projects.
- Managed IT, web servers, systems administration and providing user training and support.
- Contributing to WordPress Plugin development and creating efficient work-flows.
2. Web Developer Resume Example
- Developed user flows using HTML5, CSS3, SCSS, TypeScript and Angular frameworks.
- Developed the pages using Angular modules, components, pages, templates.
- Created Custom directives in Angular for focusing on input control, for scroll event.
- Developed Stores for each component and managed those using actions, mutations and getters using ngRx library.
- Developed high-quality code that runs on multiple browsers while still meeting high performance requirements. Implemented performance improvements strategies like minification, on-demand module loading, compression, caching, prefetching for UI layer.
- Developed the application using Angular, NodeJS, ExpressJS, MongooseJS and MongoDB.
- Created Services and leveraged Schema objects from Mongoose library to build object models. Implemented CRUD operations with security enabled for REST clients and GraphQL clients.
- Developed different Data Models using Mongoose JS and integrated MongoDB. Leveraged auto increment, Object reference capability to manage various data models.
- Utilized third-party libraries like Lodash for working with arrays, numbers, objects, strings, etc.
- Worked with middleware like Express Validator, Body Parser, and Cookie Parser.
- Worked on GraphQL and implemented GraphQL query language for APIs so that clients will be able to query what they need.
- Implemented Authentication using PassportJs.
- Being an Agile member, reviewed code and offer through GitLab’s code merge request process.
3. eCommerce Web Developer Resume Sample
- WordPress web development with experience in WooCommerce, Magento.
- Successfully developed a customized eCommerce website by leveraging WordPress’s WooCommerce plugin and Bootstrap CSS framework.
- API Web Service – improve data entry productivity by using an image API web service to easily obtain a list of image URLs.
- Use Heroku to store database information and Auth0 for login and registration.
- Utilized Redux to keep track of user information.
- Required Stripe for users to pay online.
4. Senior Web Developer Resume Sample
- Assist in design, layout, and coding of web user interface (UI) for internally developed applications, including documentation of design, layout and coding.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code using software development best practices.
- Work with team members to match visual design intent and provide user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Maintain, expand, and scale UI components.
- Build products using HTML/CSS/JS and other front-end programming languages.
- Code and deploy applications in a cross-platform, cross-browser environment.
- Document project design, development, and projects as needed.
- Manage work across among multiple projects.
- Apply aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills to troubleshoot issues quickly and stay up-to-date on new technologies, standards, and trends.
5. Full Stack Web Developer Resume Sample
- Designed and developed website for smart oil gauge using LAMP/WAMP architectures.
- Authored micro sites for prospective clients matching clients’ branding and styling.
- Controlled most of front end development for website.
- Set up Linux environment for development and FTP to staging/production server.
- Built a maintenance system for admin users.
- Implemented authentication using PHP-Auth library.
- Worked with senior developer on responsive design patterns.
- Wrote SQL stored procedures for accessing server side data.
- Developed HTML email templates for company marketing.
- Used Constant Contact API calls and PHP Mailer to set up mailing and subscription service.
Web-based billing system:
Backend: Ubuntu 14.04, Python, MSSQL
Web-Platform based on the new Front-end/Backend Architecture:
Backend: Ubuntu 16.04, PHP7, Laravel 5.5, MSSQL
VOIP-mobile APP for iOS:
Stack: Objective C, Linphone SIP-phone
VOIP-mobile APP for Android:
Stack: Java, Linphone SIP-phone
6. Junior Web Developer Resume Sample
- Maintaining content management systems like ( WordPress, Shopify, Wix), including installation, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Tested websites for cross-browser compatibility.
- Created landing pages for email marketing.
- Converted a PSD and a wireframe to a functioning and responsive website.
- Monitored uptime, hosting, and databases to ensure the site is performing at maximum capacity.
- Developed all websites with mobile and other screen responsiveness.
- Ability to multitask while delivering quality work.
- Designed, and developed new features and components for new or existing web applications.
- Maintaining client website performance with Search Engine Optimization software.
- Embed and or integrate API into client web applications.
7. Entry-Level Web Developer Resume Example
- Familiarity with version control software such as GitHub.
- Styled applications utilizing libraries such as Reactstrap and Bootstrap.
- Charted data flow with ERDs in dbdiagram.
- Created dynamic and intuitive layouts utilizing wireframe software such as Figma.
- Ranging from email marketing development to consumer-facing site development and update.
- Develop dynamic, high traffic website, web applications and high-performance online campaigns.
- Managed all project and web strategic planning for marketing and web development team.
- Designed effective interfaces technologies, frameworks, and libraries such as HTML, CSS, and XML.
- Increased web traffic 30% by improving navigation, creating dynamic media sections and adding social media plugins.
8. Full Stack Web Developer Resume Example
- Collaborated with the project team following Agile methodology.
- Consumed several survey API endpoints using Java, Spring MVC, Spring Data, and Hibernate.
- Collaborated in the setup of the entire environment by installing all required dependencies using npm.
- Collaborated in the initial database schema including tables, data, constraints, and scripts using PostgreSQL and DBeaver.
- Utilized Amazon Web Services technologies such as AWS Cognito, EC2, and S3.Utilized Zuul as gateway in our project.
- Employed Spring Cloud web services such as Feign Client to achieve communication between services.
- Deployed our survey API using AWS EC2.
- Built survey API using a Jenkins pipeline.
- Leveraged Charts.js to display data collected from the surveys
- Set up the entire environment by installing all required dependencies using npm.
- Used Express as framework to handle http requests.
- Created the database schema including all tables and constraints using PostgreSQL and DBeaver.
- Made sure referential integrity was kept across the database.
- Used both LocalStorage and SessionStorage to store and utilize important data.
- Connected API to PostgreSQL using node-postgres.
- Created initial database schema including tables, data, constraints, and scripts using PostgreSQL.
- Created important components using React and Redux.
- Designed the IU for all the components using HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap.
- Developed the endpoints in the API using Java and Spring.
- Worked on connecting the API to PostgresSQL.
- Deployed project using Amazon Web Services hosted on EC2 along with Jenkins.
9. Junior Web Developer Resume Sample
- I have designed, developed and maintained several full stack web applications, APIs and databases regularly in use by hundreds of employees and volunteers.
- Volunteer timesheets portal used to log volunteer hours for tracking in Suncoast.
- Durable medical equipment maintenance system for tracking equipment maintenance cycles at our facilities.
- Sharepoint forms portal for updating and maintaining web forms for various HR, finance and clinical purposes.
- Internal API and database utilized for auto-populating forms and pushing changes to Active Directory and Sharepoint Online.
- Public website for updates at the request of marketing and communications team.
- Suncoast addon for tracking DME orders entered by staff with the purpose of automatically posting those records to our partner company’s API.
“I bought a resume template from them last week and it looks so amazing and professional , it was exactly what I was looking for .”
Canyon Lake, Texas
“It’s a nice product, I recommend you to take a look at the site and I had no trouble as a support team. They are active 24/7.”
Canyon Lake, Texas
“You can get templates with beautiful designs on this site I found on the internet, I definitely recommend it 10/10.”