Find the Right Dental Hygienist Resume Templates
If you’re looking for a Dental Hygienist resume template and/or samples and examples of how to write one, you’ve come to the right place.
We’ve got a wide selection of some of the most popular dental hygienist resume templates for you to choose from. All of these resume templates are battle tested so you can be sure they deliver a punch.
The resume templates are compatible with Microsoft Word on PC and Mac. Remember, you only need ONE to land your dream job! 🙂
The top 3% and highest-paid dental hygienists use a custom-designed resume template.
Our Customers Love Us
Dental Hygienist Resume Objective Examples
- Experienced Dental Hygienist with a demonstrated history of working in the general practice industry. Skilled in Dental Care, Team Building and Management. Strong healthcare services professional with two Associate of Arts and Sciences (A.A.S.) focused in Dental Hygiene and Dental Assisting. Dedicated to educating patients and guiding fellow professionals to easily accessible ADA certified CE.
- I have 29 years experience as a Dental Hygienist and still love it. Helping patients achieve and maintain their oral health is such an honor. Working in public health has been a dream of mine since college. I am interested in incorporating dental health/ education into all health care settings. I would also love to learn more about forensic dentistry. I have been part of a team that utilizes the latest technology to provide excellent care for their patients. I am certified in local anesthesia.
- As an energetic and organized Dental Hygienist, I love using my skills and expertise to create and maintain great relationships. I also enjoy sharing this vision with individuals who work efficiently and accurately as a dynamic team of professionals.
- Experienced Registered Dental Hygienist with a passion for using my profession to serve others. Skilled in Dentrix and Eaglesoft softwares. Strong passion for dental mission work. Upbeat, bubbly, and love building strong rapport with patients.
- My passion for Dentistry has allowed me to realize a love for Education, Leadership and Patient Advocacy. Well rounded with experience in Dental Assisting as well as Dental Hygiene.
- I graduated from the University of Houston with a B.S. in Biology and a minor in Health Education. Throughout my childhood I had unpleasant visits to the dental office, and I’m here to make the change! My passion is to spread public awareness for oral hygiene, as fear should not hold someone back from having a beautiful, healthy smile. Currently I am a leader for the Boy Scouts of America, which I use as one of my methods to spread oral health awareness. My passion is to spread confidence and knowledge, to enhance the oral health.
- Experienced Registered Dental Hygienist with a demonstrated history of patient education. Strong healthcare services professional with a Associate of Applied Science focused in Dental Hygiene/Hygienist from Concorde Career College and a Bachelors Degree in Consumer Science from The University of Memphis.
- Experienced Registered Dental Hygienist with a demonstrated history of working in the medical practice industry. Skilled in Microsoft Word, Dental Care, HTML, Adobe Photoshop, and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR). Strong healthcare services professional graduated from Virginia Western Community College. Studied and received credentials for local anesthesia and nitrous oxide at Virginia Commonwealth University.
- I am a Dental Hygienist. I have been practicing for 6 years now, my love of interacting with people and helping others is deep and genuine. As a dental hygienist I am not only observing the mouth and teaching my patients how to brush and floss, but overall connecting the body to any specific symptom that seem suspicious and unhealthy for my patient. I am passionate about helping my patients have a beautiful smile.
- Dedicated Registered Dental Hygienist and clinical instructor brings 14 years of progressive experience in clinical and academic environments. Motivated individual with a Master’s degree in health informatics striving for opportunities to assess and analyze data with the goal of developing innovative strategies that focus on improving access to care as well as reducing health care costs.
- Experienced Dental Hygienist with a demonstrated history of working with advanced cases of periodontal disease. Certified in Co2, Nd:Yag and Diode laser use. Certified in periodontal endoscope procedures. Expert in peri-implant care and treatment of peri-implantitis. National speaker, advisor, endoscopy and laser instructor. Strong healthcare services professional with a Master of Business Administration (MBA) focused in Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services from Champlain College.
Dental Hygienist Skillset Examples
- Scaling and Root Planing
- Fluoride Application
- Periodontal Maintenance
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Teeth Whitening
- Oral Hygiene Instructions
- Administration of topical
- Local anaesthetic
- Nitrous Oxide
- Proficient use of intra-oral camera
- Ultrasonic scaler/Piezo
- Traditional and digital x-ray
- Developing lasting patient relationships
- Increasing patient value for oral health through educating patients on the importance of treatment including periodontal therapy, resins/composites, root canals, crowns, implants, extractions
- Managing quality patient records with detailed documentation at each appointment
- Gathering key diagnostic information including radiography, accurate probe measurements, impressions and photos
- Educating patients regarding future treatment needs, treatment sequence and scheduling future treatment appointment
- Implemented OSHA standards and education fellow employees on updates yearly
- Advanced proficiency in Computer software Dentrix and Carestream Digital
- Integrated soft tissue management programs
Professional Experience / Employment History Samples for Dental Hygienists
1. Dental Hygienist Resume Sample
- More than 23 years of success as a clinician, providing productive and profitable oral health service to thousands of patients.
- Exceptionally-skilled at periodontal disease prevention and treatment with antimicrobials, including the use of ozone therapy.
- Meticulous in performing routine assessments, screenings, treatment planning, and charting.
- Unique ability to communicate, educate, and influence patients toward better oral health.
- Attentive to strict standards of infection control, quality experiences, and supply replenishment.
- Advanced front office, assisting, and lab skills.
- Experienced in use of detection tools such as DIAGNOdent and Identifi, and intra-oral cameras.
- Developed successful office recare system.
- Oversee office social media marketing efforts.
- Certifications in nitrous oxide, Oral CDX brush biopsies, dental lasers and CPR.
- Perform dental health assessments using CAMBRA and PEMBRA to identify patient risk and co-treatment plan with the Dentist.
- Perform head and neck cancer screenings and periodontal health assessments.
- Record existing dental conditions and restorations.
- Review patient medications, health history and dental history.
- Provide cleaning, SRP, local anesthetic, and place fillings.
- Educating patients regarding risk and prevention for their dental health.
2. Lead Dental Hygienist Resume Example
- Utilize preventative, therapeutic, and educational methods to identify and treat oral disease.
- Assist with diagnoses and documentation of periodontal concerns , create treatment plans, and calculate predetermination for insurance.
- Maintain recall system.
- Application of sealants and whitening products.
- Adept in Eaglesoft dental software.
- Intra oral photography and digital radiography.
- Community liaison for marketing the practice at community health fairs and events in rural setting.
3. Registered Dental Hygienist Resume Sample
- Provide exceptional customer service, with excellent chair-side manner, by making the patient the #1 priority.
- Be present, engaged and ready to work at all assigned shift times.
- Exemplify Servant Leadership to cultivate a positive environment and demonstrate good teamwork to deliver an extraordinary experience for the patient.
- Practice the State Board of Dentistry’s standard of care and follow Periodontal Protocol, which is based on the American Academy of Periodontology, ADA and ADHA guidelines.
- Clean, sterilize and prepare the equipment and operatory, per the organization’s procedures and guidelines, prior to a patient’s appointment.
- Take, develop and mount accurate, high-quality radiographs.
- Thoroughly and efficiently perform dental hygiene functions to help maintain the schedule and patient flow.
- Present pre-diagnosis to the doctor(s) and partner with them to co-assess the treatment the patient needs.
- Educate patients on their oral hygiene, procedures, and services, associated adjunctive therapy, and establish/communicate continued care.
- Verify patient health history, record blood pressure, complete periodontal charting, and document appropriately in the patient’s chart, abiding by state and federal laws.
- Promote and market organization’s services and retail products.
- Complete checklists as assigned and participate in daily huddles to ensure that every single day flows smoothly.
- Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance.
- Follow the organization’s safety policies and procedures through OSHA compliance and BBP (Blood-borne Pathogens) federal regulations.
4. Registered Dental Hygienist Resume Example
- Generate approximately $290,000 a year delivering direct patient therapeutic services including oral prophylaxis, periodontal treatment, and exposure of digital radiographs.
- Provide patient education, nutritional counseling, and recommend oral hygiene products based on patient needs.
- Utilize dental software and provide insights in process development regarding continuous quality improvement and workflow.
- Implement infection control protocols and standards, monitor billing practices and utilization of services, manage patient recalls, assist office staff with insurance claims, and assist dentist and/or other staff as needed.
Dental Hygienist Education Examples
- 2000-2005 Weber State University, Bachelor’s Degree in Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- 2012-2016 Shoreline Community College, Associate’s Degree Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- 2014-2018 New York University – College of Dentistry, Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
The ResumeSeed Difference
1, 2, 3 Page Templates
All our resume templates have 1 page, 2 pages and 3 pages options, unlike free resume templates.
Our resume templates are 100% editable via Microsoft Word, unlike the ones from resume builders.
Our resume templates are battled-tested in the market among recruiters and hiring managers, even for landing a 6-figure job.
Get 20% Off Today!
Subscribe today and receive 20% off on any resume template. We
promise to send emails you will love.