Find the Right Dentist Resume Templates
Congratulations! You’ve taken a great first step towards updating your Dentist Resume.
There are only two most important aspects of a dentist resume: one is the resume template that attracts the attention of a hiring manager, and two, how well is the resume written.
We also have an entire section on dentist resume samples, examples of resume objectives, and the key skills and areas that you must mention on your resume to make it stand out.
So, without much ado, let’s get started with first selecting and downloading a resume template. Remember, you only need ONE to land that dream job!
Our Top Dentist Resume Templates
Our Customers Love Us
How To Write A Dentist Resume
The cornerstone of any successful healthcare or medical practitioner, as with dentistry, are a few skills and personality traits that provide for a fantastic patient experience. Some of these traits are showing empathy, being kind, patiently listening and demonstrating the ability to provide optimal care to the patients.
The dentist’s resume should demonstrate all of these skills and more that not only showcase a dentist’s accomplishments but also their ability to make their patients comfortable and provide great in-patient care and after-care as well.
The dentist’s resume should also highlight being able to lead a team and build trusting relationships with patients, peers and medical staff.
By downloading one of ResumeSeed’s popular dentist resume templates and following the resume examples below, you will be well on the way to finding your dream job.
Career Summary / Resume Objective Examples
1/ A compassionate dentist, committed to treating people the same way she wants to be treated. She has a personal fear of going to the dentist; as a result, she is able to better serve her patients by providing dental services in a friendly, relaxing and comfortable environment. In order to help alleviate anxiety, she explains dental procedures to her patients before they undergo any treatment.
2/ Experienced general dentist in all phases of dentistry: IV conscious sedation, implant dentistry, removable and fixed prosthodontics, CEREC CAD/CAM, Omnicam and BlueCam Technology.
3/ Experienced Dentist with a demonstrated history of working in the hospital & health care industry. Clinical interests include digital dentistry, medically compromised, and elderly patient population.
4/ Doctor realized early in his career that the techniques and materials used in cosmetic dentistry could also be applied in general dentistry for better, more long-lasting and attractive results. He has been a pioneer in modern dentistry for nearly 20 years. He is a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, the American Dental Association, the Northern Virginia Dental Society, the American Academy of Laser Dentistry, the International Association of Orthodontics, the American Association of Functional Orthodontics, and the International College of Craniomandibular Orthopedics.
5/ I am devoted to utilizing my diligent work ethic, willingness to learn, and strong desire for growth in becoming a successful general dentist in private practice. I am open to any situation that is challenging and tests my abilities. I have the reputation of being a fast learner and hard worker, who is dependable, organized, and efficient. I truly enjoy working with patients and I genuinely love what I do every day. I became a dentist to change lives but that doesn’t have to stop with the lives of my patients. I enjoy mentoring other dentists and making a difference in their lives as well!
- Comprehensive general dental care
- Excellent communication skills
- Providing great patient experience
- Same-Day Crown and Bridge
- Dental Implant
- Paediatric Dentistry
- Root Canal Treatment
- Teeth Whitening
- Sedation Dentistry
- Dental Filling
- Teeth Extraction
Professional Experience / Employment History Samples
- Providing denture, extraction and dental implant services to a broad patient base.
- Performed implant placement, restoration and full mouth rehabilitation services using dental implants.
- Provided dental fillings composed of materials such as composites, silver amalgam, and glass ionomer to restore carious teeth.
- Conducted practice facilitation: updated OSHA compliance with regard to Nitrous oxide administration.
- Covered emergency on-call service for the entire office
- Written numerous articles on restorative and preventive dentistry.
Dentistry Education Examples
- 2002-2005 The University of Texas-Pan American, Bachelor of Applied Science (BASc) Field Of StudyBiochemistry and Molecular Biology
- 2012-2013 UT Health San Antonio, Preceptorship in Dental Implantology Field Of StudyDental implants, bone augmentation, sinus lift vert/lat, soft tissue grafting.
- 2014-2018 Texas A&M College of Dentistry, Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) Dentistry.
- American Board of Craniofacial Dental Sleep Medicine
- American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine
- American Board of Craniofacial Pain
- American Board of Orofacial Pain
- International College of Craniomandibular Orthopedics
- American Academy of Integrative Pain Management
The ResumeSeed Difference
1, 2, 3 Page Templates
All our resume templates have 1 page, 2 pages and 3 pages options, unlike free resume templates.
Our resume templates are 100% editable via Microsoft Word, unlike the ones from resume builders.
Our resume templates are battled-tested in the market among recruiters and hiring managers, even for landing a 6-figure job.
Get 20% Off Today!
Subscribe today and receive 20% off on any resume template. We
promise to send emails you will love.