As the job market continues to grow, so does the competition among engineering job seekers applying for the same position.
If you want to stand out in your job application, download one of our most popular engineering resume templates as listed below. These are the top downloaded engineering resume templates by job seekers and preferred by hiring managers.
These resume templates work great as:
- Electrical engineering resume template
- Mechanical engineering resume template
- Network engineering resume template
- Systems engineering resume template
- Chemical engineering resume template
- Industrial and manufacturing engineering resume template
For software engineers, check out our best software engineering resume template.
Remember, you only need ONE to land that dream job!
#1 Engineering Resume Template
This is the most popular engineering resume template has been widely adopted by engineering job seekers from various fields – chemical, mechanical and electrical, among others and preferred by hiring managers alike.
#2 Mechanical Engineering Resume Template
A fantastic mechanical engineering resume template for engineers at all grades, irrespective of the experience level. While this engineering resume template is a favorite among mechanical engineers, it is also favored by other engineering professionals. It works just as well with other engineering jobs.
#3 Mechanical Engineering Resume Template
This engineering resume template brings some color to the mechanical engineering profession. Hiring managers have been known to favor this resume template as it clearly stands out from other mechanical engineering resume templates they receive on a regular basis.
#4 Download Engineering Resume Template
Download this engineering resume template for a wide variety of engineering jobs. Simply fill in your details based on your experience and skill sets.
#5 Engineering Resume Template
This engineering resume template also does a great job at capturing the attention of the hiring manager for many different engineering roles such as Chemical, Electrical, Network and Systems engineering, among others.
Engineering Resume Sample and Example
Below are a few engineering resume samples or engineering resume examples (whatever you call it) for your reference. There are different options from summary to professional experience, depending on your engineering degree and job role.
You can customize your engineering CV by taking inspiration from these and also following the job description closely to address those specific areas to capture the attention of the hiring manager.
1/ Electrical\Electronics Engineer professional seeking an entry level position with a leading company in the electrical mechanical engineering industry that offers a challenging career, and room for growth.
2/ Experienced Electrical Engineer with a demonstrated history of working in the renewables and environment industry. Skilled in SCADA, O&M, Analysis also know the tools like Matlab, Microsoft Word, Control Systems Design, and Electrical Machines. Strong engineering professional with a Master’s Degree focused in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
3/ Experienced Mechanical Design Engineer with a demonstrated history of working in the mechanical or industrial engineering industry. Skilled in AutoCAD, Microsoft Word, CATIA, Computer-Aided Design (CAD), and Engineering.
- Data acquisition using NI (National Instruments).
- Data acquisition using WINDAQ (DATAQ Instruments).
- Programming in LabVIEW for Real time display.
- Design and Development of Embedded Projects using ARM 7 and ARDUINO.
- Analysis of the data using DADiSP.
- Data Processing using MATLAB.
- FEED engineering
- Material and energy balance
- Process flow diagram (PFD)
- Hydraulics and line size calculation
- ASME and API codes and standard
- Panel operation (PLC Rockwell)
ABC Engineering Ltd
Engineering Intern – October 2017 – September 2018
- Analyzed mechanical requirements to determine feasibility of design.
- Created 3D CAD models and drawings for an LNA module using CATIA V5.
- Performed Design for Manufacturability (DFM) on parts for various fabrication methods, including machining, sheet metal fabrication and injection moulding.
- Applied mechanical problem-solving skills to develop creative solutions for quality products.
- Read and interpreted blueprints, technical drawings, schematics and computer-generated reports.
- Prepared Bill of Materials.
XYA Solar Energy Inc
Electrical Engineer – March 2015 – August 2018
- Installed different instruments on machines, set their parameters according to user requirement.
- Preparation of cable tray layouts, conduit embedded and installation layouts, equipment layouts, earthing and lightning system layouts and preparation of single line diagrams and also execution of them in site.
- Calibrate and maintain components and instruments according to manufacturer’s specification.
- Read and interpret plans, schematics, process control flow diagram, network drawing and wiring diagram.
- Troubleshooting and resolving the Electrical malfunctioning, VFD (AC and DC Drives) and PLC.
- Design & Planning of Electrical works including LV distribution system, Lighting and Power.
- Diagnoses malfunctioning apparatus & repairs of motors, relays, switches, sensing devices.
Technical Engineer – September 2012 – February 2015
- Installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of semiconductor fabrication equipments like Mask Aligners, ICPRIE, RIE-Etching systems, CVD-Deposition systems, Flip chip bonder, Diffusion Furnace, Wet chemical bench, Gas Sorption system, Spin/Spray coaters, Scribers, Sputtering system, Wire bonders, etc of well known companies.
- Planning the facilities and pre-installation requirements for the above equipments.
- Coordination of pre-installation and post-installation follow ups with the principle company and the customer.
- Trained on Evaporation and Deposition systems.
- Trained on Mask Aligners.
Example Energy, Inc
Process Engineer – March 2016 – Present
- Assisted in basic and detailed engineering of chemical industry projects to lead process engineer (FEED Engineer).
- Preparation of Process Flow Diagram (PFD) and material and energy balance.
- Preparation of piping and instrumentation diagram (P&ID) and validating and Line List.
- Preparation of instrumentation list.
- Preparation of Equipment Process Data Sheet (PDS).
- Sizing of control valve and preparation of Instrumentation Process Data sheet (IPDS).
- Pump and line hydraulics calculations of process and utility line.
- Technical troubleshooting in plant operation and process optimization.
- Selection and design of equipment as per knowledge of ASME, API codes and standards and process requirement.
- Effluent treatment load calculation and ETP and pre-treatment plant (PTP) optimization.