Download the latest (2020) and our most popular web developer resume template.
Why this template?
- It includes 1-page, 2-page and 3-page templates for your web developer resume, unlike free resume templates.
- It is 100% editable via Microsoft Word, unlike resume builders.
- Tons of web developer resume samples and inspiration you can use in customizing this resume template.
- Battled-tested in the market for landing a 6-figure web developer job.
The demand for web developers is expected to increase by 15% from 2016 to 2026. This vast demand in web development has made it an attractive and rewarding career.
The one thing you need now is a web developer resume template to land you that next dream job.
Remember, you only need ONE to land that dream job.
Our Top Web Developer Resume Templates
Web Developer Resume Samples
Don’t be stumped when writing your web developer resume. Are you looking for writing tips? Or want to know what a perfect resume for a web developer looks like?
The web developer resume samples below give you enough insight into every aspect of the developer’s role and responsibility, key skills required and even how to write a career summary that’s specific to the job description.
Career / Professional Summary Examples
I love to learn and create optimal solutions for difficult to solve problems, and working with the latest and greatest technologies.
2/ Goal-oriented Senior Web Developer with a track record of continuous and expansive growth, developing reusable architecture and best practices for large scale applications with both internal teams and external agencies to best suit the goals, needs, and scope of work completed. A team leader with the experience and understanding needed to meet goals as well as provide necessary ROI consistently.
Key Web Developer Skillsets
- React/React Native
- Node/Express/Loopback/API Connect
- AWS/Google Cloud
- New Relic/Sentry
- WP Engine
- Interaction Studio
Another way of showcasing your skillsets is as follows.
- Tools: VSCode, Codepen.io, JSfiddle.net, cli, Windows, Mac ,, MAMP Pro, Modernizer
- Systems: Wordpress, Bigcommerce, Squarespace, Shopify, Joomla, J2Store, Magento, Heroku
- FTP: FileZilla, CyberDuck, Docker, CLI
- Database: MYSQL, AWS, Azure, Oracle, Firebase, SQL, Headless
- Payment: PayPal, Braintree, SquareSpace, Klarna, Apple Pay
- Chat: FacebookAPI, Tawk.to
- Git: Github, Bitbucket, Firebase
- Google: Analytics, AdWords, Suites, Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, reCAPTIA V3, Google Optimize
- Adobe: Illustrator CC, XD CC, Photoshop CC, Animate CC, InDesign CC, Fonts CC
Professional Experience Examples
1. Frontend Web Developer Resume Sample
- Development of internal websites and web applications and client websites and web applications.
- Working with designer to turn concepts into functional quality products.
- Unit testing.
- Working with Google Analytics to improve views/traffic and better the UI/UX.
- Securing WordPress installations.
- Debugging and defending against multiple PHP/WordPress attacks.
- Worked with System Admins and Java Developers on internal/external web applications.
- Building performance websites that look beautiful, load fast and rank high in search engines.
- Oversaw, lead and managed technical decisions of production team of 5 web developers that oversaw the health of 250+ websites and web based applications.
- Mentored junior developers and coached through successful delivery of projects.
- Managed IT, web servers, systems administration and providing user training and support.
- Contributing to WordPress Plugin development and creating efficient work-flows.
2. Web Developer Resume Sample
- Developed user flows using HTML5, CSS3, SCSS, TypeScript and Angular frameworks.
- Developed the pages using Angular modules, components, pages, templates.
- Created Custom directives in Angular for focusing on input control, for scroll event.
- Developed Stores for each component and managed those using actions, mutations and getters using ngRx library.
- Developed high-quality code that runs on multiple browsers while still meeting high performance requirements. Implemented performance improvements strategies like minification, on-demand module loading, compression, caching, prefetching for UI layer.
- Developed the application using Angular, NodeJS, ExpressJS, MongooseJS and MongoDB.
- Created Services and leveraged Schema objects from Mongoose library to build object models. Implemented CRUD operations with security enabled for REST clients and GraphQL clients.
- Developed different Data Models using Mongoose JS and integrated MongoDB. Leveraged auto increment, Object reference capability to manage various data models.
- Utilized third-party libraries like Lodash for working with arrays, numbers, objects, strings, etc.
- Worked with middleware like Express Validator, Body Parser, and Cookie Parser.
- Worked on GraphQL and implemented GraphQL query language for APIs so that clients will be able to query what they need.
- Implemented Authentication using PassportJs.
- Being an Agile member, reviewed code and offer through GitLab’s code merge request process.
3. eCommerce Web Developer Resume Sample
- WordPress web development with experience in WooCommerce, Magento.
- Successfully developed a customized eCommerce website by leveraging WordPress’s WooCommerce plugin and Bootstrap CSS framework.
- API Web Service – improve data entry productivity by using an image API web service to easily obtain a list of image URLs.
- Use Heroku to store database information and Auth0 for login and registration.
- Utilized Redux to keep track of user information.
- Required Stripe for users to pay online.
4. Senior Web Developer Resume Sample
- Assist in design, layout, and coding of web user interface (UI) for internally developed applications, including documentation of design, layout and coding.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code using software development best practices.
- Work with team members to match visual design intent and provide user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Maintain, expand, and scale UI components.
- Build products using HTML/CSS/JS and other front-end programming languages.
- Code and deploy applications in a cross-platform, cross-browser environment.
- Document project design, development, and projects as needed.
- Manage work across among multiple projects.
- Apply aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills to troubleshoot issues quickly and stay up-to-date on new technologies, standards, and trends.
5. Full Stack Web Developer Resume Sample
- Designed and developed website for smart oil gauge using LAMP/WAMP architectures.
- Authored micro sites for prospective clients matching clients' branding and styling.
- Controlled most of front end development for website.
- Set up Linux environment for development and FTP to staging/production server.
- Built a maintenance system for admin users.
- Implemented authentication using PHP-Auth library.
- Worked with senior developer on responsive design patterns.
- Wrote SQL stored procedures for accessing server side data.
- Developed HTML email templates for company marketing.
- Used Constant Contact API calls and PHP Mailer to set up mailing and subscription service.
Web-based billing system:
Backend: Ubuntu 14.04, Python, MSSQL
Web-Platform based on the new Front-end/Backend Architecture:
Backend: Ubuntu 16.04, PHP7, Laravel 5.5, MSSQL
VOIP-mobile APP for iOS:
Stack: Objective C, Linphone SIP-phone
VOIP-mobile APP for Android:
Stack: Java, Linphone SIP-phone