Just how different is a nurse practitioner student resume from that of an experienced nurse one?
If you look at the content of the resume, like the nurse practitioner skills and experience, then of course it would be different.
But if you want to know about the resume template for nurse practitioner student, it’s not much different at all!
Our nurse practitioner student resume templates have been downloaded across the country by NP students of all ranks and medical practices.
Among all of them, we want you not to get confused by many choices, but instead, take a look at the most downloaded, and the most preferred nurse practitioner student resume by NP students and hiring managers for clinical rotations and otherwise.
Remember, you only need ONE to get hired!
This is our #1 downloaded Nurse Practitioner Student Resume Template.
As we mentioned before, the difference is not in the NP student resume template, but in the NP skills.
Here are some resume objective samples for Student Nurse Practitioner.
Nurse Practitioner Student Resume Objective Samples
1. Current Student Nurse Practitioner at the University of Pennsylvania, specializing in Neonatology. Registered Professional Nurse with experience in Neonatal and Pediatric Intensive Care with Cardiac and Cardiothoracic Surgery Intensive Care subspecialties. Board certified in Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing by the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN) and the National Certification Corporation (NCC) and in Cardiac-Vascular Nursing (RN-BC) by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC). Additional experience includes having served various leadership roles, internships in Neonatology, Anesthesia, and Pediatrics, and providing Medical-Surgical and Intensive Care Nursing abroad.
2. Adult gerontology primary care nurse practitioner with 10 years of global and public health experience. PhD student at the UCSF School of Nursing, health policy track. My research interests primarily pertain to social protection programs for patients with tuberculosis & tuberculosis affected households in HBCs and LMICs.
3. I recently graduated from Thomas Jefferson University's Family Nurse Practitioner program in Philadelphia, PA in August 2020. In May 2019, I graduated from Jefferson's FACT-2 program as valedictorian. My specific interests are in primary care, orthopedics, urgent care, and emergency medicine. As the future of healthcare changes, and patients become more like partners, I look forward to collaborating with my patients and their families to improve their quality of life.
4. I am actively completing my Family Nurse Practitioner at the Graduate School of Nursing at Simmons University Full-Time. I have just started my clinical training at an Urgent Care. My years of Healthcare experience have been in Imaging, IR/Radiology Nursing, Healthcare Safety, Home Healthcare, EHS/Risk/Quality Management, Private Home Care Nurse Case Management and now Urgent Care. I am open to new experiences and training.
5. I am a practicing Registered Nurse as well as a full time Doctor of Nursing Practice student preparing for board certification in Acute Care and concentrating in oncology. I am passionate about global health, with interests in genetics and genomics policy and research.