Sales representatives across the board that are currently seeking a job change or just looking to update their resume, have landed at the right place!
We've compiled some of the top sales representative resume samples for your inspiration. This will help you craft your own impactful resume and land a job that you desire.
But, before we get to the samples, want in on the 3% of the top jobs?
Download our most popular sales representative resume template today.
Why this sales representative resume template?
- It includes 1-page, 2-page and 3-page templates for your sales representative resume, unlike free resume templates.
- It is 100% editable via Microsoft Word, unlike resume builders.
- Battled-tested in the market for landing a sales representative job with perks.
Here are some popular sales representative resume samples for your inspiration.
Sales Representative Resume Samples
Sales Representative Resume Objective Samples
1. Sales development rock-star who exceeded expectations every quarter to help push my company from a promising startup to a Silicon Valley Unicorn and on to a Top100 Startup in the World acquired by a leading InsurTech firm.
2. I am an inside sales professional with an entrepreneurial spirit striving to be the best that I can be. I specialize in helping partners, clients, and employers meet and exceed their revenue objectives. My expertise of inside sales has allowed me to create a proven system that brings excellent results to companies in a relatively short period of time. I'm highly skilled at communicating value to C-level and VP level executives, especially during an introductory conversation. In addition to heavy phone work, I'm also skilled at working trade shows and onsite visits to local clients.
3. I currently work as an Inside Sales Representative. I am passionate about delivering value to clients through software. In my three years of sales, I have helped customers identify and resolve inefficiencies in their IT environment to improve key business metrics including reduction in costs, increases in revenue, increases in customer loyalty and increases in security. I have experience in sales, consulting, business development, prospecting and marketing from working in the Internet technology, retail, and health and wellness industries.
4. I got into sales because I love building strong partnerships and helping people succeed. From managing a $MM marketing agency right out of college to explaining the benefits of smarter customer screening to anti-financial crime professionals today, helping people achieve better results is a passion of mine.
5. High-performing sales professional with a proven track record of exceeding quotas, building strong relationships with clients and teammates, and enabling companies to overcome challenges in recruiting and building brand awareness. Results-driven, consistently testing new methods of outreach. Thrives in fast-paced environments with great team camaraderie and healthy competition.
6. Experienced Inside Sales Representative with a demonstrated history of working in the medical device industry. Skilled in Sales, Medical Devices, and Sales Operations. I work with medical professionals and their teams to improve overall patient care through the use of our vein locating device. Many hospitals and clinics are great at what they do and consistently looking to stay on the cutting edge of medical technology and the highest level of patient care.
7. Consultative enterprise sales professional proficient in Challenger style selling of digital transformation agendas including, Cloud and Hybrid Cloud transformations, Mainframe Hosting, Application Managed Services, Salesforce Consulting, ERP Services including FinancialForce SAP and Oracle, Application Modernization, RPA, End User Services, B.I. and A.I. Very comfortable at the CXO level engagements and negotiations.
8. Experienced Business Development Representative with a demonstrated history of working in the computer software industry. Strong sales professional skilled in Sales, Communication, and Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
9. By day, I'm a sales and marketing professional with 4+ years of experience partnering with B2B and B2C organizations in the San Francisco Bay Area and internationally to acquire customers through strategic sales outreach, as well as digital and field marketing campaigns. Currently, I specialize in a customer-facing role through partnering with sales executives to strategically prospect into target accounts and drive revenue pipeline growth.
10. Experienced Inside Sales Representative with a demonstrated history of working in marketing and advertising, as well as IT services. Skilled in Digital Strategy, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Advertising Sales, Customer Acquisition, and Integrated Marketing. Strong sales and customer service professional with experience in technology (both software and hardware), marketing, fire safety, e-commerce, recruiting, and promotional products.
11. My time in sales positions throughout multiple industries has exposed me to many different sales practices and approaches. Some great, others not so great. Luckily, they all contributed to my overall development and learning. My approach to sales and the customer experience is -- to not be a salesman. The experience is 100% better for all parties involved when a relationship is built and then needs are found and met. I don't believe in trying to sell a product or service to someone who doesn't need it.
Professional Experience Samples for Sales Representatives
1. Senior Sales Development Representative Resume Sample
- Started Northeast bi-weekly meeting group in 2018 and is still running.
- Onboarded and trained most new hires.
- Helped out struggling SDR’s numerous times.
- Wrote part of the SDR Playbook with sales leadership.
- Helped create SDR Acceleration Program.
- Evaluated numerous tools with/for sales leadership.
- Brought ThoughtSpot leaders to speak with SDR’s.
- Trained SDR’s in the use of Salesforce for report and dashboard creation.
- Used personal development credit to attend a leadership seminar at a College.
2. Inside Sales Representative Resume Sample
- Consultative inside sales position managing inbound calls and working campaigns with an average monthly spend per customer of $8K to $25K.
- Focus is primarily on retaining and up-selling the existing customer base.
- Responsible for creating an ongoing relationship with Sales Engineers, Implementation/Billing Specialists and vendor partners to deliver the complete line of voice, data, IP network, Security, Cloud and CPE products/services.
- 75% Identifies opportunity and designs, proposes and sells integrated voice, data, LD, IP network, Cloud, Security and CPE solutions to moderate/high value medium business market customers via telephone based selling.
- Partners with customer to understand their business, industry, and competition to identify present and future needs in a consultative selling approach.
- Meet/exceed revenue objective (and Standards of Performance as reviewed with manager on a monthly/quarterly basis) consisting of moderate-high complexity products (voice/data CPE, complex voice, integrated voice and data, data networking, and affiliate to include Private IP, Voice over IP, Managed Services, Security, Cloud, CPE, Dedicated Internet Access, as well as traditional legacy voice and data services).
- Exceeds customer expectations in the area of quality account management.
- Interfaces with and is proficient using Customer Relationship Management, Account Planning and Order Entry systems (OneSource and Salesforce.com).
3. Junior Sales Representative Resume Sample
- Utilize Salesforce CRM system to manage a book of over 250 SMB accounts, forecast projected pipeline of revenue and own entire B2B software sales process, including prospecting, discovery, proposal building, pitch decks, demoing, negotiating, and closing.
- Prospect companies that are a strong fit and reach out cold via phone, email, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator to hiring managers. Qualify/disqualify inbound leads received from Marketing efforts.
- Serve as market expert to executive-level clients by demonstrating value, clearly defining implementation strategy, outlining success metrics, and articulating how to best drive ROI through employer branding ads and platform utilization.
- Cultivate relationships with C-suite and VP-level leadership to customize platform dependent on client needs.
- Partner with CTOs, VPs of Engineering, Engineering Managers, Chief People Officers, Heads of Talent, VPs of HR, etc. and educate them on how to cut down on time-to-hire, cost-per-hire and attract talent.
- Achieved 97% of 2020 Q1 quota.
4. Software Inside Sales Representative Resume Sample
- Consistently led business unit in pipeline generation through effective outbound persistent persuasion.
- Created leads from prospects and followed up with MQLs to a scoping call, then arranged a demo and trial with one of our technical resources, provided pricing through distributors and channel partners in a software only, channel friendly environment focused on virtual appliances, PaaS, and SaaS.
- Owned quota and Salesforce for DC, MD, and VA territory (previously covering Canada as well as OH & WV, FL, and NYC territories) booking over $1.2M in my first year.
- Surpassed Q1 quota with 135% of goal, ranked in the top 3 consistently, and promoted to Team Lead in May of 2018.
- Exceeded Q4 quota with 224% and promoted to manage the East Business Development Team.
5. Sales Representative Resume Sample
- Reacted to inbound leads while actively prospecting for new business opportunities through outbound initiatives including cold calling, email, and lead sourcing.
- Performed high volume prospecting – between 60 and 80 calls per day.
- Qualified leads by relating business fit, objectives, and goals to BC/DR solution with hopes of scheduling meeting for Inside Sales Representatives.
- Met quota requirements based on a mix of revenue and management by objective (MBO’s) assignments.
- Worked through a structured sales training program.
- Generated $950K in pipeline while working on the Small Medium Enterprise team.
6. Senior Sales Representative Resume Sample
- Responding, engaging, and qualifying accounts/prospects.
- Working the entire East Coast through a targeted outbound account progression.
- Account Development (I.e. Research & Build Contacts + New Accounts).
- I am very active on LinkedIn to engage prospects to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities, and develop account intelligence.
- I am working closely with other Milestone teams to develop account intelligence, relationship maps, and use case opportunities through direct account engagement and insight tools.
- I have hit my monthly objectives and quota by 120% consistently for last 10 months.
- I have penetrated roughly 20-30% of my East Coast patch and driven $2 Million in pipeline.
- Working on expanding the team within the next 12-15 months and exploring new solutions to help maximize the team efforts
Achievements and Awards
- 2019 Q1 - 126% to quota, Q2 - 132% to quota, Q3 - 102% to quota - promoted to Senior SDR (Enterprise/Corporate Accounts) and Q4 - 151% to quota.
- 2018 Sales development representative of the year award.