Are you currently writing a new or updating an existing project manager resume? Are you looking for the next best opportunity or seeking an entry level project management role to begin your career in this industry?
Either way, we’ve got some of the most popular project manager resume templates that you can download today and start applying for your dream job with confidence.
All of our resume templates can be used across industries like construction, healthcare, IT, marketing, etc and roles such as IT project manager, construction project manager or a technical project manager and whether you’re an entry level, assistant or a senior project manager.
Do go through the resume samples and examples below. All our resume templates are fully customizable in Microsoft Word, whether on PC or MAC.
Remember, you only need ONE resume template to land that dream job.
Since you’re currently writing your resume and would have likely downloaded one of our most popular project manager resume templates from above, here are additional details to help you write your resume more effectively.
Below are some samples and examples to help you write the best resume, highlighting your key skills, roles and responsibilities and professional experience.
Career / Professional Summary Examples
1/ Versatile senior IT leader with 15+ years’ experience in people management including team leadership, strategic planning and execution, program and project management, operations, and vendor/contract management. Recognized for collaboration and building strong partnerships with internal and external stakeholders, executives, managers, engineers and across teams.
2/ I’m an IT professional with 20+ years of strong technical and functional skills with an excellent ability to translate technical details suitable to the type of audience. Passionate about adapting to new technologies. Looking for opportunities in the areas of Cloud Solution Architecture and IT Infrastructure Management.
3/ Construction manager with a broad experience in all aspects of managing construction projects including all accountability from business development to project closeout. Also have a strong knowledge of contract negotiations. Well-rounded with a strong history of repeat client work in both lump sum as well as negotiated project delivery methods. Extensive and varied office and field experience in the business including responsibilities as Sr Project Manager, Business Development, Estimating and Project Management, with a clear focus on the fundamentals of projects completed on time, under budget, safely, and to the client’s satisfaction.
4/ Innovative Agile Project Manager/Scrum Master skilled at expertly leading cross-functional teams to the successful completion of corporate initiatives. More than 20 years of experience in Information Technology, involved in various industry verticals in both the private and public sectors. Understand the general principles of Agile as outlined in the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and fully aligned to those principles. Experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies and Agile at Enterprise Scale. Successfully led cross-functional teams through concept, RFP, platform development, and change management to rollout/training.
5/ With 10+ years of proven working experience in managing SEO/SEM campaigns, website design and digital strategy, my proven omni-channel and digital marketing methodologies deliver results. I have substantial training and experience in CRM management, email marketing campaigns, social media marketing campaigns and display advertising campaigns.
Key Skills Examples
- Project management
- Business analytics
- Vendor management
- Business intelligence
- Agile methodologies
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Process improvement
- Contract management and negotiation
- Project estimation
- Program management
- Project portfolio management
Professional Experience Examples
ABC Construction Co, NYC
Senior Construction Project Manager – October 2018 – Present
Project Manager for a young Real Estate Investment company establishing itself from a startup operation to a premier Developer serving NYC and surrounding areas. Simultaneously managing two largest projects.
Project Manager for a $350 million, 42 story residential rental development in Jersey City, NJ. Project consists of 910,000 sqft total new construction space, including 750,000 sqft residential, 40,000 sqft retail and 120,000 sqft parking garage.
- Project management of new construction, expansions, renovations and maintenance projects. Work directly with contractors, service providers and vendors.
- Collaborate with the real estate and facilities team on determining the best options for new site selection, lease renewals, remodels and centre upgrades.
- Work with designers/architect/engineers to ensure standards and build out specifications are met.
- Collaborate with senior management on space planning to ensure maximum efficiency of real estate space is achieved.
OctRatings, Plano, Texas
IT and Technical Project Manager – August 2015 – December 2017
- Creating Hybrid solution with multiple Data Centers. Moving primary to a smaller footprint with more efficient technologies. Creating workspaces in AWS and Azure to offload workloads and prepare for complete cloud secondary.
- Moving entire company to Windows 10 and Office 2016 solution as well as migrating Outlook to Office 365.
- Working on multiple branch office relocations and/or new builds in US, Asia and Europe. Integrated newly acquired company to fit my company’s standards.
- Managing rebuild of global wireless network. Improving security using updated code and ISE solution.
- Working with multiple teams on implementing new WAN and Internet connections globally. Upgrades in data lines and redundancy deployed throughout the company’s 46 offices.
TechnoSolutions Info, Madison, WI
Agile Project Manager – January 2012 – March 2015
- Performed business systems analysis and project management for mortgage servicing system LSAMS of about 4 million loans including project charter and weekly status.
- Developed Context Diagrams, Process Flows, Business Process Design, Test Plans and Release Management.
- Developed data management program for credit reporting including ERD, SQL validations, data profiling rules for integrity, root cause analysis with tracing data origin and sourcing including FileNet.
- Write, estimate, and prioritize stories for Agile Team.
- Conduct daily SCRUM meetings. conduct sprint planning and release planning.
- Review code and technology artifacts for relationships and impact analysis.
Related Resume Examples: Engineering, Best Resume Templates