How to write an effective Professor resume?
Whether you're an entry-level professor or adjunct, this guide will help you craft an impressive resume that you'd be confident of applying to jobs and sharing with hiring managers.
But before we get down to providing you with the inspiration by means of samples and examples of different types of Professor resumes, check out our premium resume templates that you can download and start filling in your details.
Professor Resume Samples
1. Professor of Business and Customer Experience
- Teach a hands-on lab class where I help the students put their acquired knowledge, insights and skills to work on real projects for businesses in various industries.
- Educate the students on the current best practices, research and insights from leading CX brands and leaders.
- Guide the students on their semester client project: work through the discovery phase and dive deep into quantitative and qualitative customer research.
- I help the students ideate potential solutions based on customer data and insights. We then build prototypes of the ideas and solutions and then run experiments to test the prototypes with their target audience.
- I teach the students how to measure the results and they then make iterations based on the results.
- I help the students create ROI analysis and business impact projections.
- Teach the students presentation design and communication skills to help their frequent pitches and engagements with their client.
2. Adjunct Professor of Marketing
- Developed the curriculum for Digital Marketing certificate program.
- Currently teaching a course called Data Driven Marketing, a 30 hour course that teaches students the leading-edge tools and measurement techniques that are necessary for marketing.
- The course culminates with a real-world exercise where students develop an analysis dashboard with real live data and present their findings to the class.
- The most actionable class any marketing professional can take on the field of analytics and data driven marketing.
3. Adjunct Professor of Finance
- Fixed Income Trading and Analysis: Wrote and instructed the course, Fixed Income Analysis and Trading.
- Risk Finance 4360: Teach the fundamentals of insurance products and risk management to actuarial mathematical majors, from the economic side of the insurance industry.
- As part of their course work, they must create a hypothetical insurance company in which they must invest a portfolio of bonds, market and select their product mix of insurance policies, choose their risk spectrum, and take on and manage their company’s debt profile.
- Management and Valuation: The course is based on financial management. It covers finance and investment decisions from the profit-maximizing firm’s perspective.
- Specifically, the course focuses on the investment process from the formation of an idea, logistics of implementing that idea, assessing the barriers to entry, assessing the inherent risks, forecasting returns using tools such as NPV (both using CAPM and DCF), IRR, financing using debt and equity, and then how to maximize profits after launch.
4. Associate Professor of Finance
- Research interests: International finance and macroeconomics
- Policy: Monetary and macro-prudential policies, China, Latin America
- Teaching: Financial Institutions and monetary policy (MS), International finance (EMBA), Global Perspectives on Real Estate (MS and MBA), Macroeconomics (MS and MBA)
5. Associate Professor of Psychology
- Develop and implement activities that support continued growth and enhancement of the psychology program.
- Teach and conduct research in the fields of Consumer Psychology, Biological Psychology, Social Psychology, and Health Psychology.
6. Assistant Professor of Cybersecurity
- Provide program instruction incorporating innovative teaching methodologies, cutting-edge technologies and other industry trends reflecting advancements in cybersecurity.
- Teach cybersecurity / IT courses.
- Lead administration in driving cybersecurity curriculum design and development.
- Work with University leadership on strategic planning initiatives advancing science and technology education.
- Foster and promote diversity and collegiality among faculty, students, and staff and is an advocate for change.
- Develop and maintain relationships with vendor and industry contacts.
- Actively support University's mission and initiatives.
- Actively participate in university committees.
7. Assistant Professor of Public Health
- Provide educational programs in the areas of health and nutrition to improve the quality of life of county residents.
- Advocate for improved health and nutrition policies on the county, state and federal level.
- Leading the development of the new Bachelors of Science and Masters of Science programs in Public Health.
- Through the creation of institutional and community partnerships, I am working towards creating opportunities for students to be engaged in the Community and in the field of Public Health from day one of the programs.
Featured Professor Resume Templates You Can Download