Download our latest and top marketing resume template or browse through the other marketing resume templates below.
Marketing is a very wide category and there are many roles and functions that fit within its fold. Our resume templates work across all those roles and functions across industries.
Download from one of the resume templates and then customize it based on the marketing resume writing tips as outlined below, for your inspiration.
Remember, you only need ONE to land that dream job!
Featured Marketing Resume Templates You Can Download
Marketing Resume Samples
We've compiled some of the best marketing resume samples and examples for your inspiration. These will help you write your resume more effectively.
All of these samples are from real marketing professionals that have successfully gotten a job and are doing exceedingly well in their marketing career.
Career Summary Examples
Stand out by crafting a persuasive career or professional summary statement. This is the first paragraph that a recruiter or hiring manager comes across and you're bound to leave a lasting impression if you craft it right.
Here are some examples that will aid as an inspiration to write your own effective resume.
1/ A digital revenue marketer, with both big-picture vision and deep hands-on experience. I integrate sales and marketing into coordinated programs. Each action has a defined purpose and an expected result that leads to a measurable outcome. I have spent the last 10 years working in the tech world, identifying markets, defining product requirements and building customer acquisition strategies for long-term growth.
2/ Experienced digital marketing specialist with a focus on marketing automation, social media, project and ops management across B2C and B2B verticals including engineering, tech, aviation, auto and eCommerce.
3/ I am a creative modern marketer with 12 years experience strategizing, implementing, and measuring integrated marketing campaigns, which include events, webinars, product communications, online advertising, content creation, website optimization, social media and account based marketing.
4/ Experienced Marketing Consultant & Manager with a demonstrated history of working in the marketing automation and advertising industry. Skilled in Databases, Demand Generation, Management, Technical Writing, Business Development, and Training. Strong solutions engineering professional with a Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) focused in Management, Concentration in Marketing from Marylhurst University.
5/ Analytics consultant with more than 10 years of marketing / customer analytics experiences across a myriad of industries, with a stellar track record of identifying strategic insights from massive volumes of data, visualizing trends / storytelling such that it makes sense to all levels of stakeholders, and managing quantitative projects from conception to delivery.
6/ Experienced Audience Development Manager with a demonstrated history of working in media production or both B2B-lead generation and B2C business models. Skilled in Content Marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Marketing (both Organic and Paid), and Digital Marketing Strategy. Strong marketing professional with a School of Professional Studies (SPS) Certification focused in Measuring Marketing Campaigns Using Digital Analytics from New York University.
7/ B2B marketer adept at bringing together tools, process and people to drive growth. Leverages account-based marketing strategies to connect with audiences and build engagement across paid, owned and earned media. Specializes in demand generation, digital marketing, storytelling, sales enablement and strategic partnerships. Catalyzes high-performing teams at leading SaaS, AdTech and media companies.
Skill Sets for Marketing Resume
There are a host of skill sets that a marketing professional will acquire over the span of their career. Below are just some of those examples that you can use in your CV based on the level of your proficiency.
Strategic Planning, Online Marketing, e-Commerce, Supply Chain Logistics, Google Commerce Platforms, Marketing Automation, Lead Development, Product Marketing, Customer & Market Segmentation, Building Integrated Marketing Programs, Demand Generation, B2B & B2C, Management of Creative Resources & Agencies, Website Development & Optimization, Channel Sales & Marketing, Operations & Program Management, Running Companies & Divisions, Infrastructure, Building Teams That Are Focused, Effective & Highly Engaged, SEO Content Strategy, Digital Paid Media Strategy, Social Media Strategy and Execution, Social Media Community Management, Email Strategy, Online Reputation Management, Blog Strategy and Management, Influencer Strategy, Copy Writing, and Event Management.
Related: See our guide on resume objectives across different roles to help you craft the perfect one.
1. Digital marketing manager sample
- Lead and grow eCommerce operations, channels and support broader digital marketing programs across $250M portfolio of window fashion brands.
- Manage $35M+ media spend for multi-channel marketing campaigns sponsoring multi-brand portfolio of custom and ready-made home décor blinds, window coverings, accessories and residential trade and commercial services.
- Deliver optimized operating channels with high ROAS, realized 20%+ corporate growth targets for digital marketing and 40% for PLA and shopping campaigns.
- Create and deploy go-to-market strategies and product specific retail marketing plans for affiliate marketing, PPC, PLA, SEO, email marketing, paid, organic, social, podcast, pre-roll and display media channels.
2. Social media marketing manager sample
- Drove and implemented social media and content strategies for 5+ brands.
- Responsible for social media efforts from a strategy, development, lead generation, implementation and analysis perspective across all social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Houzz and others.
- This included platform launches, creation and execution of all content, ongoing maintenance, analytics and optimization, lead generation, paid opportunities, customer service inquiries, and building and maintaining relationships with influencers.
- This has resulted in a 160% increase in website referral traffic from social media year over year and an 83% increase in overall social following year over year.
- Responsible for blog strategies and execution. This included developing content calendars, keyword research, writing SEO focused content, maintaining relationships with blog writers and influencers, and executing all content.
- This has resulted in a 149% increase in traffic to one company blog and a 215% increase in organic traffic to the other blog.
- Assisted Digital Marketing Director with campaign project management for 5+ brands, developing email strategy and content, and updating website content.
3. Revenue marketing manager sample
- Aligned marketing with regional sales strategies to drive net new, expansion, and renewal revenue.
- Implemented Digital Marketing tactics such as SEO, PPC, Display Advertising and Social Media.
- Generated and tracked qualified leads and accelerated opportunities in the sales funnel to meet revenue goals.
- Created targeted, scalable, integrated marketing campaigns that resonated with the target market.
- Educated prospects and customers on our solutions and services and listened to them to build better content.
- Developed deeper business, market and solutions insights to optimize campaigns.
- Created content that spoke to the buyer’s needs and mapped messages to buyer personas.
- Worked cross functionally with other teams including Sales, Product and Design to deliver go to market campaigns.
4. Senior manager - marketing analytics sample
Developed and managed analytical dashboards that report on the performance of the on-demand grocery delivery channel across a number of key indicators on an ongoing / ad-hoc basis.
Synthesized and transformed various data sources using SAS, Teradata SQL, and Amazon Redshift SQL to engineer data cubes / views that accurately measure the drivers of business performances.
Analyzed a variety of customer and transactional first-party data to optimize the Amazon Prime at Whole Foods Market loyalty program performance metrics against traffic and margin goals.
Consolidated third-party data from Nielsen Spectra™ to onboard demographics, consumption, media, and other behavioral data assets to create a comprehensive profile of the Whole Foods Market shopper.
Optimized the vendor budget by leveraging the capabilities of third-party data partners / CRM providers and external software tools to meet the analytics requirements of the Marketing Analytics team.
Participated in the shaping and designing of the Amazon Prime at Whole Foods Market loyalty program that rolled out across all U.S. Whole Foods Market physical stores in the summer of 2018.
Maintained a proprietary customer segmentation model and activated / targeted segments with the greatest forecasted propensity to respond.
Presented campaign performance reporting / analyses to key brand / category activation teams and offered recommendations for future campaign executions.
Collaborated with cross-functional stakeholders on the E-commerce team, translating business questions / inquiries into analytical workflows with clear milestones and timelines.
Formulated insights and recommendations from data analyses to enhance the overall understanding of varying lines of businesses and to inform tactical / strategic business decisions.
- Organized massive volumes of data input into concise and persuasive reports / presentations that delivered data-driven and actionable insights for senior leadership.
5. Director of digital marketing and eCommerce
- Responsible for planning, developing, implementing and managing the overall digital marketing strategy for the brand’s eComm and B2B business.
- Lead digital demand generation. Responsible for digital customer acquisition and revenue through all digital channels including Web (including eComm and B2B), CRM and Social Media.
- Implement an Omnichannel approach to strategy and execution in order to achieve excellence in customer experience.
- Paid media responsibility: planning, budget, content and reporting supervision for all campaigns and on going support of business objectives. Track ROAS and ROI for both paid and organic initiatives.
- In charge of content strategy and development for all channels including executions such as photos, podcasts, webinars, copy, videos and more.
- Develop, evaluate and oversee the implementation of A/B testing protocols and procedures. Fostering a culture of measurable test-and-learn exercises.
- Customer Journey and audience development for the US Hispanic market with a customer centric methodology.