The foundation for a strong front end developer resume lies in showcasing your strengths in the form of skill sets and your problem solving abilities.
And to help you craft an impressive and impactful resume that is ATS-friendly, we’ve compiled some of the top front end developer resume samples for your inspiration.
But, before we move forward, check out and download our most popular front end developer resume template.
The top 3% and highest paid front end developers use a custom designed resume template.
Front End Developer Resume Objective Examples
A resume objective is one of the crucial elements of your resume as it provides the recruiter a synopsis of not just your experience, but also what you bring to the table, your personality.
Below are some of the top front end developer resume objective samples from people that are currently in top jobs.
1. Intuitive UI/Front End Developer with three years of experience in web development and design creating user-friendly websites. Proven experience leveraging graphics and web design to provide insightful user experience with creativity, determination to drive excellence. A graduate of Northwestern University, Full Stack Web Development Program with the knowledge and expertise to maximize user engagement.
2. For almost two decades, my background in Visual Communications has given me the ability to deliver solid designs and graphics for my clients. Utilizing the full suite of Adobe software including Photoshop, Illustrator and XD. This experience, partnered with close to 12 years of web development and brand management experience, allows me to enjoy handling multiple projects and helping companies grow their marketing efforts. I’m experienced in communicating across multiple internal teams to help translate their desired needs into functional, results driven UX and UI features that help drive and increase business and revenue for each aspect of the business.
3. As a rare designer-developer hybrid, I understand both the visual and functional aspects of creating for the web. My mission is to bring more beauty, simplicity, and good ideas into the world through design and coding. I enjoy turning complex problems into simple, beautiful and intuitive designs.
5. A highly motivated and knowledgeable Web Developer adept at creating successful websites that meet customer needs. Specializing in collaborating with customers to gather requirements, produce plans and improve designs for usability and functionality.
6. Goal-orientated web developer with 3+ years of experience in developing customer-facing websites. Passionate about design and implementation of mobile and web user interfaces providing effective user experience that exceeds customer’s needs. Proven ability to execute technology projects with coordination between various departments to deliver products to end-users. Leverage technical and analytical skills to support critical business decisions and create revenue growth.
8. Innovation and action oriented, self-starter equipped with an entrepreneurial mindset and lots of enthusiasm about Product Development and Design. Qualifications include 7 years of programming experience in developing web applications primarily using Java programming language and Front end technologies. Proven experience on web UI design ensuring layout consistency and script behaviors across browsers.
Front End Web Developer Professional Experience Samples
1. Frontend Developer Resume Sample
- Convert PSD into Bootstrap 4 based Responsive WordPress themes.
- Use Slick carousel, Layer slider, Contact form 7, Google fonts, Font-awesome, VeeValidate, minified files, semantic HTML5 and CSS3 for best results and fast loading.
- Add https and plugins to increase security website.
- Provide quickly understandable, easily maintainable and user-friendly WordPress solutions.
- Working with a multi-disciplinary team to convert business needs into technical specifications.
- Thorough Unit Testing, Integration Testing, QA and Browser compatibility of the work.
- Use Owl carousel, Layer slider, Google fonts, Font-awesome, Semantic HTML5 and CSS3 for best results & fast loading.
- Thorough QA and browser compatibility of the work.
- Observing traffic, page views, and users’ behavior on a website and improving content.
- Implementing best SEO practices to improve website’s presence on Google Search Engine’s Pages on competitive keywords
- Technical Writing (Customer Focused and Technician Focused Manuals).
- Using Content Management Systems Including Rise360, Articulate, Story Line, WordPress CMS, Camtasia, Adobe Illustrator, RoboHelp, Photoshop CS6, and more.
2. Lead Front End Developer Resume Sample
- Ownership of our SPA codebase built with React and Nivo.
- Development of all static client-side content using NextJS.
- Designing technical specs and requirements used across the engineering team.
- Developing our user authentication system using Context API.
- Developing responsive interfaces using Flexbox, Styled Components, and CSS Grid.
- Manage the work and projects of two frontend developers.
- Review other developers code for best practices, code standardization and design patterns.
- Ensure projects are completed in a timely manner, as we are working on revenue-sensitive tasks that need to be completed quickly.
3. Junior Front End Web Developer Resume Sample
- Engineered new tools and features for multiple apps.
- Created mockups and prototypes with user-centered design.
- Front end development with HTML, SCSS, & Angular 2+.
- Created internal merchandising app which included integrating 3rd party package (AG-Grid Enterprise).
- Manipulated JSON data supplied from APIs and microservices.
- Researched solutions, debugged and creatively problem solved.
- Collaborated with a remote team and attended daily scrum.
4. UI-Focused Front End Web Developer Resume Sample
- Gathered requirements, participated in conversations, prepared MVP Dashboard mocks and deliverables with Dashboard Director of Operations with weekly feedback loops.
- Agreed on and enforced coding practices via both coding standards documents and editor configs.
- Fully developed numerous reusable Redux subscribed isolated components, allowing for testing in both isolation and composed.
- Proposed and implemented branching, CI, release environments, tag release and deployment strategies.
- Recommended and assisted in conversion of custom components to Material UI Framework, correctly containing and composing all framework components, providing mobile-readiness at all phases.
- Isolated and fixed previously unknown, unreproducible, production-specific issues with WebPack production build optimization.
- Transformed API datasets to structured consumable JSON data for individual components’ library use.
- Integrated custom solutions for new feature toggles and dark releasing.
- Full configuration of Jest, Jest Dom with React Testing Library.
- Incorporated React Hooks with gradual adoption / migration strategy.
- Migrated major class-based containers to Redux connected functional component containers, allowing for compatibility with newer functional component libraries, while introducing react-redux hooks into newer containers to maintain React Redux global state management.
- Performed full codebase code-mod upgrade to latest version of Material UI, debugging and fixing all non-standard MUI theme-provider HOC and compositional usages.
- Executed several regular and late phase performance tuning and audit checks.
5. Senior Front End Developer Resume Example
- Converted legacy and Angular 1.X applications to Angular 6 by rewriting the business logic.
- Leveraged AEM for content and also to communicate with backend systems through servlets.
- Developed common/shared modules that could be used by all payment flow modules across the application.
- Performed unit testing using Jasmine and Karma test runner to ensure maximum code coverage.
- Developed flag based features to mitigate prod crisis. Flags are authorable and served from AEM.
- Worked on legacy applications by rewriting logic to improve performance.
- Fixed functional and cosmetic issues.
- Involved in identifying dependencies and prioritizing deliverables. Participated in quarterly planning and weekly grooming sessions.
6. Entry Level Front End Web Developer Resume Sample
- Built the new dashboards page for analytics purposes. Users were able to pin charts, create/edit/delete dashboards, favorite a board, etc.
- Enhanced the already existing relative and absolute time period support for time selection for charts in the product.
- Added product wide timezone support using libraries like momentjs and moment-timezone.
- Introduced permissions and sharing mechanisms on the frontend, as a part of the Role-Based Access Control security feature, to control what users can see on the application.
- Designed and developed a feature to schedule emails for boards. Users can now schedule emails for boards to go out to recipients at a fixed time.
- Developed the ability to filter parameters on Dashboards so different users with access to dashboards can view results for the same queries using different parameters.
- Worked on Charting functionality involving time series charts, bar charts, etc, developed in house.
7. Front End Web Developer Resume Example
- Built site designs into responsive, interactive features using HTML5/CSS3.
- Helped build an interactive UI with React JS using Virtual DOM and JSX.
- Worked with React JS components, forms, and events.
- Built responsive websites using CSS responsive grid system Bootstrap and Flexbox frameworks.
- Responsible for the look and feel of the web page using SASS for extending CSS with dynamic behavior.
- Worked with media queries to make websites mobile responsive.
- Managed project code using version control system Git.
- Integrated modules and site content into Sitefinity content management system.
- Debugged and tested code for multiple cross-browser compatibility issues using tools such as Firebug and Chrome console.
- Worked with Grunt and Gulp for setting up local servers and running tasks.
8. Entry Level Front End Web Developer Resume Sample
- Strengthened company brand and identity by creating distinctive website, landing pages, dashboards and online applications.
- Completed full redesigns of existing websites to improve navigation, enhance visuals and strengthen search engine rankings.
- Implemented SEO for various types of websites. Improved performance and efficiency of websites by 60%.