The foundation for a strong front end developer resume lies in showcasing your strengths in the form of skill sets and your problem solving abilities.
Our featured resume templates have been designed to highlight the key areas of your role to make you stand out in your job application.
Once you've downloaded one of the resume templates that best reflect your personality, read on below for inspiration on how to write an effective Front End Web Developer Resume, complete with samples and examples so you don't have to look elsewhere for inspiration.
Front End Web Developer Resume Samples and Examples
1. Frontend Developer
- Convert PSD into Bootstrap 4 based Responsive WordPress themes.
- Use Slick carousel, Layer slider, Contact form 7, Google fonts, Font-awesome, VeeValidate, minified files, semantic HTML5 and CSS3 for best results and fast loading.
- Add https and plugins to increase security website.
- Provide quickly understandable, easily maintainable and user-friendly WordPress solutions.
- Working with a multi-disciplinary team to convert business needs into technical specifications.
- Thorough Unit Testing, Integration Testing, QA and Browser compatibility of the work.
- Use Owl carousel, Layer slider, Google fonts, Font-awesome, Semantic HTML5 and CSS3 for best results & fast loading.
- Thorough QA and browser compatibility of the work.
- Observing traffic, page views, and users’ behavior on a website and improving content.
- Implementing best SEO practices to improve website’s presence on Google Search Engine’s Pages on competitive keywords
- Technical Writing (Customer Focused and Technician Focused Manuals).
- Using Content Management Systems Including Rise360, Articulate, Story Line, WordPress CMS, Camtasia, Adobe Illustrator, RoboHelp, Photoshop CS6, and more.
2. Lead Front End Developer
- Ownership of our SPA codebase built with React and Nivo.
- Development of all static client-side content using NextJS.
- Designing technical specs and requirements used across the engineering team.
- Developing our user authentication system using Context API.
- Developing responsive interfaces using Flexbox, Styled Components, and CSS Grid.
- Manage the work and projects of two frontend developers.
- Review other developers code for best practices, code standardization and design patterns.
- Ensure projects are completed in a timely manner, as we are working on revenue-sensitive tasks that need to be completed quickly.
3. Junior Front End Web Developer
- Engineered new tools and features for multiple apps.
- Created mockups and prototypes with user-centered design.
- Front end development with HTML, SCSS, & Angular 2+.
- Created internal merchandising app which included integrating 3rd party package (AG-Grid Enterprise).
- Manipulated JSON data supplied from APIs and microservices.
- Researched solutions, debugged and creatively problem solved.
- Collaborated with a remote team and attended daily scrum.
4. UI-Focused Front End Software Engineer
- Gathered requirements, participated in conversations, prepared MVP Dashboard mocks and deliverables with Dashboard Director of Operations with weekly feedback loops.
- Agreed on and enforced coding practices via both coding standards documents and editor configs.
- Fully developed numerous reusable Redux subscribed isolated components, allowing for testing in both isolation and composed.
- Proposed and implemented branching, CI, release environments, tag release and deployment strategies.
- Recommended and assisted in conversion of custom components to Material UI Framework, correctly containing and composing all framework components, providing mobile-readiness at all phases.
- Isolated and fixed previously unknown, unreproducible, production-specific issues with WebPack production build optimization.
- Transformed API datasets to structured consumable JSON data for individual components’ library use.
- Integrated custom solutions for new feature toggles and dark releasing.
- Full configuration of Jest, Jest Dom with React Testing Library.
- Incorporated React Hooks with gradual adoption / migration strategy.
- Migrated major class-based containers to Redux connected functional component containers, allowing for compatibility with newer functional component libraries, while introducing react-redux hooks into newer containers to maintain React Redux global state management.
- Performed full codebase code-mod upgrade to latest version of Material UI, debugging and fixing all non-standard MUI theme-provider HOC and compositional usages.
- Executed several regular and late phase performance tuning and audit checks.
5. Senior Front End Developer
- Converted legacy and Angular 1.X applications to Angular 6 by rewriting the business logic.
- Leveraged AEM for content and also to communicate with backend systems through servlets.
- Developed common/shared modules that could be used by all payment flow modules across the application.
- Performed unit testing using Jasmine and Karma test runner to ensure maximum code coverage.
- Developed flag based features to mitigate prod crisis. Flags are authorable and served from AEM.
- Worked on legacy applications by rewriting logic to improve performance.
- Fixed functional and cosmetic issues.
- Involved in identifying dependencies and prioritizing deliverables. Participated in quarterly planning and weekly grooming sessions.
6. Junior Front End Web Developer
- Built the new dashboards page for analytics purposes. Users were able to pin charts, create/edit/delete dashboards, favorite a board, etc.
- Enhanced the already existing relative and absolute time period support for time selection for charts in the product.
- Added product wide timezone support using libraries like momentjs and moment-timezone.
- Introduced permissions and sharing mechanisms on the frontend, as a part of the Role-Based Access Control security feature, to control what users can see on the application.
- Designed and developed a feature to schedule emails for boards. Users can now schedule emails for boards to go out to recipients at a fixed time.
- Developed the ability to filter parameters on Dashboards so different users with access to dashboards can view results for the same queries using different parameters.
- Worked on Charting functionality involving time series charts, bar charts, etc, developed in house.
Our Top Front End Web Developer Resume Templates