As the job market continues to grow, so does the competition among engineering job seekers applying for the same position.
If you want to stand out in your job application, download one of our most popular engineering resume templates as listed below. These are the top downloaded engineering resume templates by job seekers and preferred by hiring managers.
These resume templates work great as:
- Electrical engineering resume template
- Mechanical engineering resume template
- Network engineering resume template
- Systems engineering resume template
- Chemical engineering resume template
- Industrial and manufacturing engineering resume template
Remember, you only need ONE to land that dream job!
Top Engineering Resume Templates
How To Write An Engineering Resume (With Samples and Examples)
Below are a few engineering resume samples for your reference. There are different options from summary to professional experience, depending on your engineering degree and job role.
The following are, but not limited to:
- Electrical engineering resume examples
- Mechanical engineering resume examples
- Civil engineering resume examples
You can customize your engineering CV by taking inspiration from these and also following the job description closely to address those specific areas to capture the attention of the hiring manager.
Engineering Resume Summary Statements
1/ Electrical/Electronics Engineer professional seeking an entry level position with a leading company in the electrical mechanical engineering industry that offers a challenging career, and room for growth.
2/ Experienced Electrical Engineer with a demonstrated history of working in the renewables and environment industry. Skilled in SCADA, O&M, Analysis also know the tools like Matlab, Microsoft Word, Control Systems Design, and Electrical Machines. Strong engineering professional with a Master’s Degree focused in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
3/ Experienced Mechanical Design Engineer with a demonstrated history of working in the mechanical or industrial engineering industry. Skilled in AutoCAD, Microsoft Word, CATIA, Computer-Aided Design (CAD), and Engineering.
- Data acquisition using NI (National Instruments).
- Data acquisition using WINDAQ (DATAQ Instruments).
- Programming in LabVIEW for Real time display.
- Design and Development of Embedded Projects using ARM 7 and ARDUINO.
- Analysis of the data using DADiSP.
- Data Processing using MATLAB.
- FEED engineering
- Material and energy balance
- Process flow diagram (PFD)
- Hydraulics and line size calculation
- ASME and API codes and standard
- Panel operation (PLC Rockwell)
ABC Engineering Ltd
Engineering Intern – October 2017 – September 2018
- Analyzed mechanical requirements to determine feasibility of design.
- Created 3D CAD models and drawings for an LNA module using CATIA V5.
- Performed Design for Manufacturability (DFM) on parts for various fabrication methods, including machining, sheet metal fabrication and injection moulding.
- Applied mechanical problem-solving skills to develop creative solutions for quality products.
- Read and interpreted blueprints, technical drawings, schematics and computer-generated reports.
- Prepared Bill of Materials.
XYA Solar Energy Inc
Electrical Engineer – March 2015 – August 2018
- Installed different instruments on machines, set their parameters according to user requirement.
- Preparation of cable tray layouts, conduit embedded and installation layouts, equipment layouts, earthing and lightning system layouts and preparation of single line diagrams and also execution of them in site.
- Calibrate and maintain components and instruments according to manufacturer’s specification.
- Read and interpret plans, schematics, process control flow diagram, network drawing and wiring diagram.
- Troubleshooting and resolving the Electrical malfunctioning, VFD (AC and DC Drives) and PLC.
- Design & Planning of Electrical works including LV distribution system, Lighting and Power.
- Diagnoses malfunctioning apparatus & repairs of motors, relays, switches, sensing devices.
Technical Engineer – September 2012 – February 2015
- Installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of semiconductor fabrication equipments like Mask Aligners, ICPRIE, RIE-Etching systems, CVD-Deposition systems, Flip chip bonder, Diffusion Furnace, Wet chemical bench, Gas Sorption system, Spin/Spray coaters, Scribers, Sputtering system, Wire bonders, etc of well known companies.
- Planning the facilities and pre-installation requirements for the above equipments.
- Coordination of pre-installation and post-installation follow ups with the principle company and the customer.
- Trained on Evaporation and Deposition systems.
- Trained on Mask Aligners.
Example Energy, Inc
Process Engineer – March 2016 – Present
- Assisted in basic and detailed engineering of chemical industry projects to lead process engineer (FEED Engineer).
- Preparation of Process Flow Diagram (PFD) and material and energy balance.
- Preparation of piping and instrumentation diagram (P&ID) and validating and Line List.
- Preparation of instrumentation list.
- Preparation of Equipment Process Data Sheet (PDS).
- Sizing of control valve and preparation of Instrumentation Process Data sheet (IPDS).
- Pump and line hydraulics calculations of process and utility line.
- Technical troubleshooting in plant operation and process optimization.
- Selection and design of equipment as per knowledge of ASME, API codes and standards and process requirement.
- Effluent treatment load calculation and ETP and pre-treatment plant (PTP) optimization.