Congratulations! You’ve taken a great first step towards updating your Dentist Resume.
There are only two most important aspects of a dentist resume: one is the resume template that attracts the attention of a hiring manager, and two, how well is the resume written.
In this article, we will help you with both these aspects. You will be able to select and download a dentist resume template of your liking from our most downloaded and popular resume templates.
We also have an entire section on dentist resume samples, examples of resume objectives, and the key skills and areas that you must mention on your resume to make it stand out.
So, without much ado, let’s get started with first selecting and downloading a resume template. Remember, you only need ONE to land that dream job!
Our Top Dentist Resume Templates You Can Download
How To Write A Dentist Resume
The cornerstone of any successful healthcare or medical practitioner, as with dentistry, are a few skills and personality traits that provide for a fantastic patient experience. Some of these traits are showing empathy, being kind, patiently listening and demonstrating the ability to provide optimal care to the patients.
The dentist resume should demonstrate all of these skills and more that not only showcase a dentist’s accomplishments, but also their ability to make their patients comfortable and provide great in-patient care and after care as well.
The dentist resume should also highlight being able to lead a team and build trusting relationships with patients, peers and medical staff.
By downloading one of ResumeSeed’s popular dentist resume templates and following the resume examples below, you will be well on the way to finding your dream job.
Career Summary / Resume Objective Examples
1/ A compassionate dentist, committed to treating people the same way she wants to be treated. She has a personal fear of going to the dentist; as a result, she is able to better serve her patients by providing dental services in a friendly, relaxing and comfortable environment. In order to help alleviate anxiety, she explains dental procedures to her patients before they undergo any treatment.
2/ Experienced general dentist in all phases of dentistry: IV conscious sedation, implant dentistry, removable and fixed prosthodontics, CEREC CAD/CAM, Omnicam and BlueCam Technology.
3/ Experienced Dentist with a demonstrated history of working in the hospital & health care industry. Clinical interest include: digital dentistry, medically compromised and elderly patient population.
4/ Doctor realized early in his career that the techniques and materials used in cosmetic dentistry could also be applied in general dentistry for better, more long-lasting and attractive results. He has been a pioneer in modern dentistry for nearly 20 years. He is a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, the American Dental Association, the Northern Virginia Dental Society, the American Academy of Laser Dentistry, the International Association of Orthodontics, the American Association of Functional Orthodontics, and the International College of Craniomandibular Orthopedics.
5/ I am devoted to utilizing my diligent work ethic, willingness to learn, and strong desire for growth in becoming a successful general dentist in a private practice. I am open to any situation that is challenging and tests my abilities. I have the reputation of being a fast learner and hard worker, who is dependable, organized, and efficient. I truly enjoy working with patients and I genuinely love what I do everyday. I became a dentist to change lives but that doesn’t have to stop with the lives of my patients. I enjoy mentoring other dentists and making a difference in their lives as well!
6. I have over 20 years of experience in all phases of dentistry with a strong focus on home care for the geriatric and elderly populations, as well as with patients with Alzheimer's and dementia.
7. Experienced General Dentist with d emonstrated history of working in the health wellness and fitness industry. Skilled in Clinical Research, Dentistry, Aesthetics, Business Development, and Medicine. Strong healthcare services professional with a Doctor of Medical Dentistry focused in Dentistry from University of Nevada-Las Vegas.
8. Experienced Practicing General Dentist with a demonstrated history of working in the field of Dentistry. Skilled in General Dentistry, Coaching, and Leadership skills. Strong Dentalcare and Certified Coaching professional.
9. Caring and strategic dentist with experience delivering exceptional patient-centered care tailored for individual needs. Promote a friendly, inviting environment and instills the importance of healthy teeth and gums. Familiar with electronic health record system and bilingual in English and Mandarin.
10. Experienced Dentist with a demonstrated history of working in the health care and biotechnology industry. Strong healthcare services professional with a Master of Science in Oral Biology from the UCLA School of Dentistry and Doctor of Dental Surgery from the Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry of USC. Other skills include RNA Isolation, Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction (RT-PCR), Public Speaking, and Team Management.
11. I'm driven to provide my patients with the most comprehensive and highest quality of dental care that is backed up by evidence-based dentistry and supported by the collaboration from other dental specialists. My clinical experience includes periodontal surgeries such as implant surgery, bone grafting, sinus elevation; esthetic/cosmetic make-over, ceramics, full mouth rehabilitation with conventional fixed, removal and fixed hybrid prosthesis. I incorporate interactive dental imaging and CAD/CAM technology in the planning and execution of all dental treatments.
- Comprehensive general dental care
- Excellent communication skills
- Providing great patient experience
- Same Day Crown and Bridge
- Dental Implant
- Paediatric Dentistry
- Root Canal Treatment
- Teeth Whitening
- Sedation Dentistry
- Dental Filling
- Teeth Extraction
Professional Experience / Employment History Samples
1. Dentist Resume Sample
- Providing denture, extraction and dental implant services to a broad patient base.
- Performed implant placement, restoration and full mouth rehabilitation services using dental implants.
- Provided dental fillings composed of materials such as composites, silver amalgam, and glass ionomer to restore carious teeth.
- Conducted practice facilitation: updated OSHA compliance with regard to Nitrous oxide administration.
- Covered emergency on call service for the entire office
- Written numerous articles on restorative and preventive dentistry.
2. General Dentist Resume Sample
- Working with multi-cultural clients to improve oral health with great focus on preserving the integrity of natural dentition.
- Provide custom consult with comprehensive treatment and planning to eliminate pain and improve functional and esthetic appearance of dentition.
- Promote preventive dentistry through coaching on daily oral hygiene home care and diet.
- Treating patients of all ages and incomes.
- Perform crown preparations. Root canal treatments including simple molar treatments.
- Surgical extraction involving erupted third molars and soft tissue impacted third molars.
- Simple implant surgical placement and restoration.
- Orthodontic treatment via Invisalign.
- Fabricating removable partial denture.
- Execute recall exams for hygienist.
- Proficient at providing restorations; utilizing silver diamine fluoride SMART technique to preserve natural dentition.
- Provide gentle care to pediatric patients with services of pulpotomy, stainless steel crowns, and monitor proper growth and development.
Dentistry Education Examples
- 2002-2005 The University of Texas-Pan American, Bachelor of Applied Science (BASc) Field Of StudyBiochemistry and Molecular Biology
- 2012-2013 UT Health San Antonio, Preceptorship in Dental Implantogy Field Of StudyDental implants, bone augmentation, sinus lift vert/lat, soft tissue grafting.
- 2014-2018 Texas A&M College of Dentistry, Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) Dentistry.
- American Board of Craniofacial Dental Sleep Medicine
- American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine
- American Board of Craniofacial Pain
- American Board of Orofacial Pain
- International College of Craniomandibular Orthopedics
- American Academy of Integrative Pain Management