If you're looking for a Dental Hygienist resume template and/or samples and examples of how to write one, you've come to the right place.
We've got a wide selection of some of the most popular dental hygienist resume templates for you to choose from. All of these resume templates are battle tested so you can be sure they deliver a punch.
The resume templates are compatible with Microsoft Word on PC and Mac. Remember, you only need ONE to land your dream job! :)
Our Top Dental Hygienist Resume Templates
How To Write A Dental Hygienist Resume
Are you passionate about public health and health education? Do you believe prevention to be the best medicine? Do you strive to empower your patients to take care of their oral health? Are you skilled at communicating and developing relationships with patients of diverse backgrounds?
If that's you, we salute you for your service. And we're happy to provide you with many samples and examples of how to write a dental hygienist resume so you can build yours and land your dream job.
Be sure to check out our resume templates as shown above, and simply edit them to add your details.
Career Summary / Resume Objective Examples
- Experienced Dental Hygienist with a demonstrated history of working in the general practice industry. Skilled in Dental Care, Team Building and Management. Strong healthcare services professional with two Associate of Arts and Sciences (A.A.S.) focused in Dental Hygiene and Dental Assisting. Dedicated to educating patients and guiding fellow professionals to easily accessible ADA certified CE.
- I have 29 years experience as a Dental Hygienist and still love it. Helping patients achieve and maintain their oral health is such an honor. Working in public health has been a dream of mine since college. I am interested in incorporating dental health/ education into all health care settings. I would also love to learn more about forensic dentistry. I have been part of a team that utilizes the latest technology to provide excellent care for their patients. I am certified in local anesthesia.
- As an energetic and organized Dental Hygienist, I love using my skills and expertise to create and maintain great relationships. I also enjoy sharing this vision with individuals who work efficiently and accurately as a dynamic team of professionals.
- Experienced Registered Dental Hygienist with a passion for using my profession to serve others. Skilled in Dentrix and Eaglesoft softwares. Strong passion for dental mission work. Upbeat, bubbly, and love building strong rapport with patients.
- My passion for Dentistry has allowed me to realize a love for Education, Leadership and Patient Advocacy. Well rounded with experience in Dental Assisting as well as Dental Hygiene.
- Scaling and Root Planing
- Fluoride Application
- Periodontal Maintenance
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Teeth Whitening
- Oral Hygiene Instructions
- Administration of topical
- Local anaesthetic
- Nitrous Oxide
- Proficient use of intra-oral camera
- Ultrasonic scaler/Piezo
- Traditional and digital x-ray
- Developing lasting patient relationships
- Increasing patient value for oral health through educating patients on the importance of treatment including periodontal therapy, resins/composites, root canals, crowns, implants, extractions
- Managing quality patient records with detailed documentation at each appointment
- Gathering key diagnostic information including radiography, accurate probe measurements, impressions and photos
- Educating patients regarding future treatment needs, treatment sequence and scheduling future treatment appointment
- Implemented OSHA standards and education fellow employees on updates yearly
- Advanced proficiency in Computer software Dentrix and Carestream Digital
- Integrated soft tissue management programs
Professional Experience / Employment History Samples
- More than 23 years of success as a clinician, providing productive and profitable oral health service to thousands of patients.
- Exceptionally-skilled at periodontal disease prevention and treatment with antimicrobials, including the use of ozone therapy.
- Meticulous in performing routine assessments, screenings, treatment planning, and charting.
- Unique ability to communicate, educate, and influence patients toward better oral health.
- Attentive to strict standards of infection control, quality experiences, and supply replenishment.
- Advanced front office, assisting, and lab skills.
- Experienced in use of detection tools such as DIAGNOdent and Identifi, and intra-oral cameras.
- Developed successful office recare system.
- Oversee office social media marketing efforts.
- Certifications in nitrous oxide, Oral CDX brush biopsies, dental lasers and CPR.
- Perform dental health assessments using CAMBRA and PEMBRA to identify patient risk and co-treatment plan with the Dentist.
- Perform head and neck cancer screenings and periodontal health assessments.
- Record existing dental conditions and restorations.
- Review patient medications, health history and dental history.
- Provide cleaning, SRP, local anesthetic, and place fillings.
- Educating patients regarding risk and prevention for their dental health.
Dental Hygienist Education Examples
- 2000-2005 Weber State University, Bachelor’s Degree in Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- 2012-2016 Shoreline Community College, Associate's Degree Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- 2014-2018 New York University - College of Dentistry, Dental Hygiene/Hygienist